................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 12 août 2017

Hobo Jungle



01 - Norma Jean - A-11
02 - Wayne Kemp - I Made Her That Way
03 - Bill Goodwin - Trouble In My Heaven
04 - Ray Baker - I Got Lonesome Too
05 - Harlan Howard - Hobo Jungle
06 - Norma Jean - I Cried All The Way To The Bank
07 - Wayne Kemp - My Arms Grow Careless
08 - Jerry Naill - Tear Down The World
09 - Koonie Kerry - Florence Jean
10 - Bobby Durham - Why Don't You Just Be You
11 - Norma Jean - I'm A Walkin' Advertisement (For The Blues)
12 - Wayne Kemp - Waitin' For My Baby
13 - Don Chapel - Wedding Band
14 - Earl Conley - It's The Bible Against The Bottle (In The Battle For Daddy's Soul)
15 - Ray Pillow - If Every Man Had A Woman Like You
16 - Ray Baker - My Heart Never Knew What Happened
16 - Red Sovine - You're Everything I've Lied And Cheated For
17 - Sonny Wright - Hung To Another Man
19 - Koonie Kerry - If You Should Come Back Today
20 - Jerry Naill - Texas Dance Hall Girl
21 - Harlan Howard - The Deepening Snow
22 - Bobby Durham - So Welcome To The Club
23 - Norma Jean - Please Don't Hurt Me
24 - Wayne Kemp -They're Tearin' Our Little House Down

Vuelta Records


1 commentaire:

doors97426 a dit…

Thanks for another one these are so good